Thursday, June 18, 2009

Prayed Up

*These are not my words. This was forwarded to me by a friend and it struck a chord in my heart so loud I had to share. The point is: I am claiming this as my own personal prayer from this day forward. God has big plans for me and I am no longer squandering this life that was meant for more.

New Adventure

I am “prayed up” and prepared for positive change today.

I may be stepping outside my comfort zone to begin a new adventure in life; however, my first step is to be prayed up and ready for a positive change.

I pray to be divinely guided, and I also use my imagination to set the scene for the good that I am about to experience. I see myself going about my day confident in whatever I am doing. I envision my new surroundings personalized for me with pictures and colors, people and activities that invite me to feel at home and comfortable.

Most important, I affirm that the spirit of God goes before me to make my way safe and secure. There is a holy preparation going on for my new adventure. I know I will meet people who are open to supporting me and being supported by me in love and faith.

“It is the Lord who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not fail you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed.”—Deuteronomy 31:8

No comments: